Our Ethos and Faith
The Ethos of Central CE Academy
Our Mission Statement sums up the ethos of Central CE Academy:
At Central CE Academy we are committed to developing a successful learning community, based on Christian values, where all are enabled to fulfil their potential in a stimulating environment and an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect.
We aim to fulfil our Mission Statement by:
- Providing a positive experience of what it means to be part of a Christian community within the wider church.
- Providing a safe, secure and stable environment.
- Offering a wealth of stimulating experiences which help to develop everyone’s full potential.
- Encouraging the development of the whole person – academically, physically, artistically, morally and spiritually.
- Emphasising the need for tolerance, respect and honesty in our relationships with each other.
- Recognising and valuing the diversity and contributions of other cultures and religions.
- Promoting independent learning and co-operation.
- Allowing everyone opportunities to take risks, to celebrate achievement but to accept setbacks.
- Encouraging everyone to appreciate and engage with all that is beautiful and worthwhile in our world.